Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Letter of Interest: Why I think I am the right candidate for the job...

I could write a lengthy and detailed description about the successes I have experienced both personally and professionally with interior design and home staging but I am hoping that this letter of interest will allow me the opportunity to tell you about those things in person. Instead, I'll keep with the playful, creative and slightly hyperbolic motif I am relying on to get your attention, and lay my cards on the table.

Why do I think I am the right candidate for this position?

Besides my incredible sense of style, God given gift for spacial organization and ability to manage projects, I excel in working with clients, budgets and time-lines. I know how to talk to my clients about "troubled areas" without insulting their furnishings or taste. I am able to maximize design impact with minimal resources. I am able and willing to put in extended hours to get the job done and I do not ever utter the words "good enough." I do the job right, on time and under budget with happy clients and incredible results.

I invite you to read through this letter of interest to learn more about my background, skills and creative sense of humor. I hope it reveals my ability to think outside the box.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome blog about an awesome person ... Nancy you are a great friend and the best decorator I know. I hope the people you created this bog for can see that and give you a chance!!
LM