Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What Nancy's clients say....

"I have been in Real Estate for over six years and have never encountered someone with such a natural talent for staging and decorating! Nancy has helped me more than any professional stager I have used in the past. She comes into my listings and quickly assesses the situation, then promptly starts working with and making suggestions to the seller in a kind and gentle way. She then powerhouses through the process of getting their house in showcase condition in a short period of time. Time and time again, Nancy has been instrumental in giving my clients an advantage in the marketplace bringing about a quicker sale and at top prices. She is my stager of choice."

Martha Hoffman
Byron and Associates/ Realtor

"I love Nancy's style, from the grand furnishings to the minute details. She can walk into a room and know instantly what needs to be "fixed." Her work ethic and sense of style is impeccable. I would recommend Nancy to my closest friends."

Mary Denney
Software Engineer/ Client


"I am fortunate to be both a client and a friend of Nancy's so I can attest to her gift and skills with knowledge of her own home as well as what she did with mine.

The Holiday's at the Jensen's is a sight to behold. Her decor puts Filoli to shame. She has an incredible eye and is able to create elegance and inviting charm effortlessly. Her home is worthy of a spread in Better Homes and Gardens.

After my divorce, I moved from an expansive home in Los Gatos to a townhome in Campbell. I hired Nancy to help me reinvent my home with my remaining pieces of furniture and new (smaller) space. Nancy was able to beautifully redesign my home's decor with what I had lying around in boxes. I did not have to spend a penny on new items and I fell in love with my new residence. I am so grateful for her services and gentle manner during a very difficult period in my life."

Lori Havens
Sales Manager / Client and Friend

No comments: